8iRWeiXjcKj9kUz5Tebo4_k_FtY Life with Two Special Needs Children: Caleb (20 months) - Steven (23 months) - Rocking, Rocking on the Airplane

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Caleb (20 months) - Steven (23 months) - Rocking, Rocking on the Airplane

My dad has been a pilot since I was five years old.  When Caleb was little I found a cute little airplane rocker at Wal-Mart and just had to buy it.  In fact, I bought two of them so I could send one to my newphew.  I think it cost me double what I paid for the airplane to ship it from NC to UT.  We sure have gotten the money out of ours, because we moved it with us from NC to KS and have kept it.  

The first time Cassidy came to our house for a visit when we were doing the pre-placement visits, we have a picture of Caleb and Cassidy riding the airplane together.  I just can't seem to find that picture right now!  

We pulled the rocking airplane out of storage not too long ago and Steven had completely enjoyed it. In fact, he enjoyed pulling the propeller off so much, that I got tired of putting it back on, so have stuck it in a drawer. 

Here is a picture of Caleb at 20 months on the airplane and Steven at 23 months, wearing the same outfit!



No comments: