8iRWeiXjcKj9kUz5Tebo4_k_FtY Life with Two Special Needs Children: Very Long Time, No Blogging!!!!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Very Long Time, No Blogging!!!!

As most of you know, 2014 has not been kind to the Sines family.  The good news is that we are surviving and starting to heal and come out of the dark fog that has been over our family for quite a long time.  Personally, I am doing much better with my depression and am feeling like I can get back to my blogging and functioning like a normal person.  There were many days that I wasn't so sure.  I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and boys, who God gave me that made me push through the dark times, as well as my wonderful therapist who was a HUGE help in helping me work through my feelings.  And most importantly for God for always being there for me and my family and not making us walk through this dark time alone!  There's more work to do and will always be an empty place in our hearts, but for now things are moving forward.

I will be starting to blog again, but I will be blogging on a different platform and want you to join me there.  I have set up my own domain at www.twospecialneedschildren.com.  I will leave this open for now so that I make sure that everyone gets notice that I have moved my blog over to the new website.

There is a lot to update, especially on Caleb's health and I plan to work on that in the next few days.  I just ask that you be patient with me as I learn this new blogging platform!

Cassandra

No comments: