8iRWeiXjcKj9kUz5Tebo4_k_FtY Life with Two Special Needs Children: Book Review: "Nowhere to Turn" by Lynette Eason

Monday, September 15, 2014

Book Review: "Nowhere to Turn" by Lynette Eason



It's time for me to post another book review.  This time I had the opportunity to read "Nowhere to Turn" by Lynette Eason, one of my newest favorite authors that I discovered after becoming a reviewer for Revell Books.  "Nowhere to Turn" did not disappoint.

The main characters are Danielle Harding and her son Simon; Stuart Harding, Danielle's brother-in-law; and Adam Buchanan, hired to help Danielle Harding go into hiding.

The suspense in "Nowhere to Turn" began from the very first chapter and it doesn't stop.  The organization used to help Danielle and Simon stay safe takes every precaution before taking them to a safe house, but the bad guys keep finding them and no one can figure it out.  And there is the romance element as well between Danielle and Adam, that breaks through both their trust issues.

"Nowhere to Turn" was a gripping page turner because every time Adam and Operation Refuge moved Danielle and Simon they were continually found.  It seemed like the bad guys were going to win and that just could not happen!

Adam had to reach out to someone within the FBI and hope he was one of the good guys to get some help. There was definite suspense as to whether the person Adam reached out to was on the right side or wrong side of the law.   I have to say, I think "Nowhere to Turn" was the most suspenseful books by Ms. Eason of all of her books that I have read! I highly recommend  it.

You can pick up a copy of the book at your local bookstore on your favorite online retailer.  I was provided a copy of the book for my honest review.



No comments: